Programme Investors’ Breakfast:
- Introduction to the Student Accommodation sector and The Class of 2020
- Benchmarking for a professional market: how should it work?
- Valuation practices and challenges
- Q & A
- Moderator: Alex Notay, Policy Director for ULI UK
- Baudouin Delaporte, Director Investments and Arbitrage, Gécina
- Xavier Jongen, Fund Director, Bouwfonds
- Lydia Brissy, Director European Research, Savills
- Where: ULI-conference, The Westin Hotel, 3 rue de Castiglione, 75001 Paris – Room to be confirmed
- When: Wednesday February 4, 7:30-8:45 AM, including breakfast
- Who: Due to limited capacity, we reserve seats for The Class of 2020 partners and attendants to the ULI Europe conference
- Cost: Free for The Class of 2020 Partners and ULI Members, others pay €100. Breakfast is included.
Limited seating available
Do not miss out and reserve you place at the event via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you do not need to be registered for the conference to attend The Class of 2020 Investors Breakfast.