What: Breakfast meeting: Living & Learning: How Accommodation impacts the International Student Experience
When: 17 September 2014 from 8.00 – 9.30 AM*
Where: Holiday Inn Prague Conference Center
Cost: Free for EAIE conference attendants & The Class of 2020 partners
RSVP: Via email@example.com (limited availability)
> Explore trends in International student accommodation:
– Impact of International student accommodation on the student experience;
– How accommodation can increase student retention;
– Creating live & learn communities;
– How to integrate accommodation into the value proposition to international students
> Best practices: what works and what does not?
> Exploring partnership models between HEI’s and Accommodation Providers.
> Setting an agenda: goals and next steps
1. The impact of accommodation on the student experience: an introduction by The Class of 2020.
2. Moderated panel discussion with (pictured below):
- Arnold Persoon: StudyGroup / EAIE
- Jacqueline van Marle: The Hague University
- Frank Uffen: The Class of 2020 / The Student Hotel
- Wouter Onclin: The Class of 2020
3. Drawing conclusions and defining next steps.
REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT:
Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RSVP Living & Learning Breakfast” in the subject line, and include your name, title and organization. Availability is limited. Breakfast is included with the event.
This Breakfast Meeting is not part of the official EAIE program, so registration cannot be done via the EAIE conference organization.
* For those attending a 9AM workshop session, we will create the opportunity to leave this Breakfast session at 8.50AM.
ABOUT THE CLASS OF 2020
The Class of 2020 is the leading platform and think tank on student housing in Europe. Our goal is to transform the student accommodation market throughout Europe into a market that is transparent, professional and sophisticated. We are a partner based non-profit foundation operating out of Amsterdam. One of our goals is to better connect the worlds of Higher Education Institutions and Accommodation providers in order to jointly offer the best student Experience.