The Class of 2020 is a partner-based organisation, our partners help shape our agenda and support the work that we are doing. Our community of partners are truly international and includes leaders in the student housing sector from across the world. Together with our partners we are leading the development, educating and producing vital research to further strengthen, professionalise and establish the European sector.
Our core Partners are organisations involved, interested in or have a dependency on student housing, such as investors, developers, operators, I(international) educational institutions, and student service providers. We have also partnered up with other institutional non-profit organisations working on parallel agendas in the fields of education and accommodation. We believe that only together we can strengthen the European sector.
See below the growing list of partners, better yet, join our partners by joining the leading platform on student housing.
Partners enjoy a range of benefits such as, event tickets, invites to exclusive networking events, access to our online database and publications. In addition Partners benefit from having their logo clearly present on all of our communications and publications. The Class of 2020 is proud of its partners who together are leading this sector and we highlight them every chance we get.
Below the partnership benefits:
• 2 invitations for The Class of 2020 exclusive Partner dinner & awards ceremony, prior to The Class Conference. Additional tickets may be bought for colleagues from the partner organisation
• 4 complimentary 2-day entrance tickets for The Class Conference 2017 in Lisbon
• An additional 25% discount on tickets for important contacts
• Partner discounts on conference sponsorship and exhibition at the annual conference
• Additional exclusive sponsorship opportunities throughout the year to profile your brand
• The Class Academy: access to the online database, tracking the European student housing developments
• Complimentary access to 5 webinar sessions per annum
• Priority registration for The Class Regional Sessions, one complimentary invite per session (7 sessions throughout Europe in 2017)
• Market updates via The Class of 2020 digital newsletter, newsletter includes your company logo
• 25 copies of the Annual Trend Report to be sent after the annual conference, additional copies upon request
• Extensive logo branding of your company on the communications of The Class of 2020, at The Class Conference and in the Annual Trend Report, published annually in November
• At third party conferences, where possible, The Class of 2020 will highlight the partnership base as the community leaders by showcasing their brands in The Class of 2020 presentations
For more information regarding partnership with The Class of 2020 please contact Nimesh, Partnership Manager at The Class of 2020 Foundation