The Class of 2020 and our partners
The Class of 2020 is a partner-based organisation, our partners help shape our agenda and support the work that we are doing. Our community of partners are truly international and includes leaders in the student housing sector from across the world. Together with our partners we are leading the development, educating and producing vital research to further strengthen, professionalise and establish the European sector.
Our core Partners are organisations involved, interested in or have a dependency on student housing, such as investors, developers, operators, I(international) educational institutions, and student service providers. We have also partnered up with other institutional non-profit organisations working on parallel agendas in the fields of education and accommodation. We believe that only together we can strengthen the European sector.
See below the growing list of partners, better yet, join our partners by joining the leading platform on student housing.
Partners enjoy a range of benefits such as, event tickets, invites to exclusive networking events, access to our online database and publications. In addition Partners benefit from having their logo clearly present on all of our communications and publications. The Class of 2020 is proud of its partners who together are leading this sector and we highlight them every chance we get.
Below the partnership benefits:
- 2 invitations for The Class of 2020 exclusive Partner dinner, prior to The Class Conference
- 4 complimentary 2-day entrance tickets for The Class of 2020 conference, next one to be hosted in Vienna, November 2016
- 25% discount on additional tickets for the conference
- Partner discounts on conference sponsorship and exhibition, additional exclusive sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
- Admission to The Class of 2020 Academy, including the online database and up to 5 webinar sessions
- Invitation for Partnership Assembly, next to take place in Paris, April 2016
- Priority invites to The Class Regional Sessions, local sessions that we host throughout Europe
- Market updates via The Class of 2020 digital newsletter
- Access to a dedicated partner database to launch spring of 2016
- A number of copies of the Annual Review publication of The Class of 2020, copies sent upon request
- Extensive logo branding of your company on all the communications of The Class of 2020, at the conference and in the Annual Review
- Invites to all The Class of 2020 events at global conferences
For more information regarding partnership with The Class of 2020 please contact Pauline, Partnership Manager at The Class of 2020 Foundation Pauline@theclassof2020.org