- Location: Moderna Museet, Stockholm, Sweden (google maps)
- Date: April 27th 2017
- Time: 12.30 – 17.00 followed by drinks
- Costs: €150 (one complimentary ticket per partner)
Please join us to learn all about the Nordic student accommodation market, and meet the people who are changing the student accommodation sector. Two panel discussions will explore the future of Nordic student living, and the way new investors are changing the student housing market.
Swedish student cities are working hard to fight the student accommodation shortage with projects like Stockholm6000+ and Gothenburg7000+ bringing together student accommodation stakeholders from across the spectrum. In Denmark, new investors and operators, such as NREP with their brand Umeus student housing, and Triton with Basecamp.
How are they changing the Danish and wider Nordic student market? What issues are they facing? How does Stockholm position itself as a hub for young people and entrepreneurs? How dit Stockholm6000+ change the student housing development culture in a notoriously difficult market? Find out from the experts.
We bring together communities of investors, developers and operators of student accommodation, as well as the university and public sectors.
- Roger Mogert, Chairman of Urban Development – City of Stockholm
- Martin Johansson, General Secretary – Studentbostadsföretagen – representing NSBO
- Michael Helbo, CEO – UMEUS
- Justin Hamer, COO – Triton Europe
- Marit Appelgren, CEO – ByggVesta
- Susanne Malmgren, Chef Studenbostäder – Akademiska Hus