Performance Benchmarking and Valuation:
Reliable Data needed for Student Housing Investment
What can we do to raise the comfort-level of investors to increase their exposure in the student housing sector? How do we establish an industry standard for reliable data? Join the discussion at the ULI Conference in Paris.
Programme Investors’ Breakfast:
- Introduction to the Student Accommodation sector and The Class of 2020
- Benchmarking for a professional market: how should it work?
- Valuation practices and challenges
- Q & A
- Moderator: Alex Notay, Policy Director for ULI UK
- Baudouin Delaporte, Director Investments and Arbitrage, Gécina
- Xavier Jongen, Fund Director, Bouwfonds
- Lydia Brissy, Director European Research, Savills
- Where: ULI-conference, The Westin Hotel, 3 rue de Castiglione, 75001 Paris – Room to be confirmed
- When: Wednesday February 4, 7:30-8:45 AM, including breakfast
- Who: Due to limited capacity, we reserve seats for The Class of 2020 partners and attendants to the ULI Europe conference
- Cost: Free for The Class of 2020 Partners and ULI members, others pay €100. Breakfast is included.
Limited seating available
Do not miss out and reserve you place at the event via: email@example.com
Please note that you do not need to be registered for the conference to attend The Class of 2020 Investors Breakfast.